Wednesday, January 2, 2013

0 Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone! I'm not big on resolutions, since they usually fall by the wayside, but I think if you choose something small and try to work on that it is much more feasible. People who do something drastic never stick with it since its such a huge change of pace from normal life. This year I am trying to eat one meat free day a week. I don't think I could ever give up meat completely and I am not some red blooded carnivore who orders meat with a side of meat, but I think it would help to vary my diet and it would also be nice if I tried something new. I'll let you know how it goes.

P.S. A thousand apologies to all the fans out there for not posting a lot, but that Thanksgiving-Christmas window makes it extremely tough to to stay on top of things with work deadlines and family responsibilities. I would feel like I was ignoring people I rarely see if I was trying to post more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jamie Dixon Cider Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates