Wednesday, January 23, 2013

1 Look who's back...

After years off from the song game, Justin Timberlake is back.  I guess being:
one of the best hosts in recent SNL history... 
being a great guest on Jimmy Fallon...
making movies...
and marrying Jessica Biel...
weren't enough for the man, so he had to make a new album.  I couldn't be more excited.  FutureSex/LoveSounds was one of the best albums of the 00's, he brought sexy back and he ruined Britney Spears for years with the devastating Cry Me a River.  
Basically, a new album from Timberlake is much, much long overdue.  And I'm certainly not alone 'cause the new single broke records for most plays.  

With that being said, let's have a breakdown of the first new single, Suit & Tie with Jay-Z:1
1.  Horns... gotta like that.
2.  Suit & Ties are so classy, right?
3.  Nice shout out to your fans JT.
4.  JT is going to show us a few things, can't go wrong with that.
5.  Classic smooth JT.  
6.  Do you think JT just watched a lot of How I Met Your Mother and thought:  "Hey, Barney wearing suits and ties all the time is pretty cool. He picks up a lot of chicks with them ALL the time.  Maybe I should write a song about suits and ties cause they are pretty cool."
7. Next time I have my suit and tie on, I'm def going to leave it all on the floor that night.  
8. Digging the smoothness for sure.  
9. By the way girls wearing dresses are always a good thing.
10. Oh, there he is H.O.V.A.  Uhhh..  
11. Solid as ever, Jay-Z verse.  
12. I'll be hearing this song a lot and I'm not going to complain.

1By the way seeing that Jay-Z is on the first single, I really hope that it means that there is a Kanye West/Timberlake song in the works, which would probably be one of my favorite songs ever.  

1 comments:

  1. JT... dude is legit.

    Barney of HIMYM... less legit.

    ReplyDelete

 

Jamie Dixon Cider Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates