Monday, April 1, 2013

0 Pranks on Pranks on Pranks

Who doesn't love a good April Fools' Day prank?  I certainly love them.  I think my first April Fools' Day prank was a 6-year-old me putting Pop Rocks on my Grandfather's spaghetti.  He had no idea what hit him.  In honor of April Fools' Day, I've come up with a list of some of the best pranks on the web.  I feel as if I'm very well versed in most pranks on the web because I was once got in a Youtube Vortex where I probably spent 3 hours watching pranks.  In no particular order, here are some of my favorites:

1.  No one wants to wake up next to really freaky dude with a beard...
2.  Will she say yes?



3.  Great revenge from the guy who was pranked in the proposal prank...
4. This is just straight up cruel...
5. Best way to wake up ever...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jamie Dixon Cider Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates