Wednesday, November 28, 2012

0 Happy Holidays

I feel like it's been forever since I have written anything, and looking at the post timeline it has been quite some time. It's hard around the holidays, especially if you are travelling, to keep up to date with blogging. I would feel like a bum or like I was ignoring family if I was sitting there typing away about the weather, about Black Friday or about how the best part of thanksgiving dinner is stuffing (which it is). But now that I have a 3 week hiatus from vacation, I would like to opine about worthless stuff such as books, movies, food, sports, and pop culture tidbits like Taylor Swift's new bf de jour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jamie Dixon Cider Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates