Thursday, May 9, 2013

0 Sorry for the Absence & Big Time Hype Rankings

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I ran into house buying hell the past couple weeks that ended up being a complete and utter time suck.  Just problems on problems on problems.  Bright side, I'm in my house and I have something to go on a really long and hopefully enjoyable rant.  That more detailed post about all of my trials and tribulations involving buying my house will be coming soon I promise. 

But completely unrelated to house buying, I'm launching a new feature called Marty's Big Time Hype Rankings, the place where I tell you what upcoming things that I think are going to be mind blowing and worth getting excited about...
5.  Great Gatsby.  I love the book and the movie looked like it was going to be really awesome.  But initial reviews are mixed.  Still I'm excited and it still could end up being pretty decent.  Uh oh, looks like some diminishing Big Time here. 
4. The Return of Franklin and Bash.  The best bro lawyers return on June 19th.  Can't get better than a show filled with bros, partying and lawyers.  More than a month away so the hype is simmering.  Now that's some simmering Big Time.
3. Star Trek Into Darkness.  J.J. Abrams is big time. The first Star Trek movie is big time.  And the sequel is out next week. Big Time for sure. 
2. Game of Thrones Season 3 episode 9.  Episode 9 is where the crazy awesome stuff usually happens in Game of Thrones.   Episode 9 is almost here, which is beyond Big Time.
1.  Kanye's first new single from his new album.  All Kanye albums are awesome, and his first single is supposed to debut on SNL next weekend.  Talk about the most Big Time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jamie Dixon Cider Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates