Wednesday, October 17, 2012

0 Taking this for a spin

I am not a good writer. I tend to abbreviate things, I don't lay out my thoughts or ideas well and I cut to the point. I assume that since something makes sense in my head, it will make sense on paper. I also start every sentence with "I" apparently. This blog is an attempt to deal with that problem.

I think the only way to become a good writer is to write every day and work at it and get better at it. It is a trial and error process, but hopefully it will result in becoming a better writer, and at the least a useful place to tease out thoughts and ideas. This is a place to write about everyday events, from the exciting to the mundane. I expect no one else to read this blog, but this isn't for other people.

So that being said, here goes nothing...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jamie Dixon Cider Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates