Friday, December 14, 2012

0 The 14 Days of Christmas Songs... Number 11 and Number 10

Many apologies for missing the countdown on Thursday.  I'm sure my many devoted readers or reader if they exist were heart broken yesterday.  Sadly, the real world of actual work1 and a pointless continuing legal education class2 meant I was very short on time to blog.  But don't worry!  I'm back today with a double header to make up for missing yesterday.

Coming in at Number 11 is Happy Xmas (War is Over) by John Lennon.  Obviously a classic...


Next at number 10 is Little Drummer Boy by Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band.  This is by far the best and definitive version of Little Drummer Boy by an American legend.  A Christmas song so good that it almost made the definitive Summer 123 song countdown twice! Just think a song about Christmas was almost in a summer song list.  That is cray. Pa rum pum pum pum...


Contrary to popular belief held by my roommate, my friends and my family, I actually have a job that requires actual work by an actual lawyer.  I can't maintain my above 100% efficiency by doing nothing all the time.  I think they are all hatin' cause they wish they had my job.  As always haters always gonna hate.  
Yesterday's CLE class was about the Landlord Tenant relationship, which you would think would have been a very good topic for me since I'm constantly thinking about becoming a slum...er landlord.  But, you never know when you get a roomful of lawyers involved.  And in the case of last night, it was not good.  The presenter basically copied meaningless lists from the internet about and one lawyer kept on talking about her problems as a tenant and a buyer in NYC.  Seriously, I could not care less that you had an awesome apartment in NYC and that your neighbor was paying $800 in rent control for an apartment that should have been $3,500. Blah, blah, blah.  End Rant. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jamie Dixon Cider Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates